Sunday, September 25, 2011

Low Carb Diet - Day 14

Yesterday was the 2nd week since the start of my low carb diet plan.  Yes!  14 days has passed since I started on my first diet ever and I am glad that I have even made it thus far.  The wife was actually quite surprised that I have stuck so long with it.

Breakfast:
4 x Fishballs
Duck Meat with a tiny bit of kway teow (flat white noodles)
Milk Tea

Lunch:
Pork rib soup and bits of pork
Ice Lemon Tea
Rum and Raisin Ice-Cream (1 Scoop)

Dinner:
Skipped dinner as I wasn't hungry


Yes, so I did eat some carb in the morning and it wasn't too right to be eating ice-cream and milk tea.  But I guess a little will not do any harm.  Anyway, after 2 weeks on the low carb diet, I can fit comfortably into my work pants again!  This is amazing as I can now even put 1 finger through the waist line.  In the past, it used to be so tight that I could hardly breath.  Ha.. guess there is still a lot more for me to learn about eating right and exercising right.

No comments:

Post a Comment